Become An Ambassador
Do you want to share your love for the outdoors and build new friendships while trying something new or pushing yourself beyond your comfort zone?
You might be exactly who we're looking for as a Women Who Explore Ambassador. We are on the hunt for passionate women who want to spread the excitement globally and in their communities. Our Ambassadors truly embrace and live the #Explore lifestyle.
WHAT IS BEING AN AMBASSADOR ALL ABOUT?
- Creating and running a local Facebook Group in your community. This involves knowledge of Facebook and an open mind on how to reach new women in your community.
- Planning and executing a minimum of one meetup per month in your local community. This involves creating a facebook event, inviting members, running the event and more. Meetups can be anything from hiking to paddling to pub nights to axe throwing to painting to beach days.
- Open to be trained to run Women Who Explore Getaways. We run around 40-50 getaways a year, ranging from 2 nights to 7 nights. Our ambassadors are paid hosts for these getaways. You will be open to attending a training session to learn how to host these weekends.
- Locally Connected: You’re open to, or already connected to other women in your area. If you are not connected already, you must have ideas on how to reach women in your area. Running your local Women Who Explore Instagram page (optional).
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- The opportunity to create a community of like-minded women in you local area.
- Paid opportunities to run Women Who Explore getaways
- Leadership training from the Women Who Explore founders at training sessions and ambassador only weekends
- Discounts to all Women Who Explore Getaways
- Ongoing support from our Ambassador Manager
- Ongoing support from other ambassadors and founders Jenny and Lindsay through Slack
- Opportunities to write for the blog, collaborate on projects and more.
Click the link below to start the survey telling us why you would love to join our community.